Group Multi-Currency Account (Cash Pool)
|Technical requirements||Application and contact|
Manage the group's accounts more efficiently - regardless of currency
The Group Multi-Currency Account is a balance netting service concentrating funds from different group companies into one cash pool account per currency.
The cash pool accounts are updated continuously following the daily flow of transactions. The cash pool accounts are normally held by the parent company.
The service is multi-level and an unlimited number of summary accounts and sub-accounts can be connected to the structure. Sub-accounts are used for the day-to-day transactions, even though they are not actual bank accounts from a legal point of view.
Only the cash pool accounts hold the cash balances with the bank.
- Reduces your need for external financing
- Improves your net interest
- Reduces your group's balance sheet
- Saves you from value date delays in internal funds transfers
- Facilitates your administration
- Gives you a total overview of the group's liquidity